- Your privacy is important to New Sky Internet Limited as one of our greatest assets is customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for us. We will safeguard,
according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us
- In addition to our duty of confidentiality to customers, we shall at all times fully observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the Ordinance) of the Hong Kong SAR in collecting, using and maintaining the personal information of
customers. Collection of Personal Information
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to
administer our business.
- We may collect personally identifiable information from customers when they volunteer to submit in any means including online transactions.
or to store your preferences for certain kinds of information and marketing offers. A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website. Our cookies typically do not gather
personally identifiable information. However, if you agree, we may combine our cookie data with personally identifiable information which you provide to us, such as your email address, so that you may receive marketing offers specifically
suited to your needs.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- We may use personally identifiable information collected to facilitate relevant offers from our trusted affiliates, independent contractors, business partners and ourselves. We may also use such information to research the effectiveness
of our websites and the marketing and sales efforts of our trusted affiliates, independent contractors, business partners and ourselves.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- Customers have the right of access to and for correction of their personal data held by us. Customers' request for access or correction will be dealt with in accordance with the Ordinance.
- At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from our marketing lists.
EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
We endeavour to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation. Click here to learn more.